Saturday, October 31, 2009

Christmas Quilting

The leaves are falling, but it's time to start my Christmas sewing. I pulled some fabric that I purchased previously, used a charm pack (also purchased previously), and added some fabric that was on sale on an on-line store. Popped a Christmas CD into the player and got started! I'm using the new colors of Christmas, lime green, aqua, and red, which are really quite cute. It's a very different look, but I started decorating my Christmas tree with these color, so I can use the table runner next to the tree.

Next, I'm thinking about a Christmas quilt for my king size bed, but haven't found a pattern yet. Also, several years ago, I purchased a fabric with a Santa face from the '60's with a black background. I'd like to fussy cut the Santa into about a 6 inch square, but don't have a pattern in mind for that either. If you have any ideas, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment